Marketing your PTA – Tools and resources to help your PTA build membership
Here are a few easy-to-use tools and resources to help you plan and promote your PTA membership campaign, especially during the back-to-school season. Additional resources are available online.
How-To Videos Organizing and running a PTA membership campaign can be fun, and easy! Here are five videos to help you build PTA membership.
- Step One: Getting Started – What you need to know about planning your PTA membership campaign
- Step Two: Membership incentives for your PTA and for your members
- Step Three: Effectively utilizing PTA membership envelopes and new e-Membership cards
- Step Four: Marketing your PTA – Messaging and tools that work in promoting PTA membership
- Step Five: Answers to the most common PTA membership questions.
Customizable PTA Membership Marketing Tool Simply customize by filling in the blanks on the template, add a few photos and quotes, and save it to your computer. Your customized membership flier can be sent out electronically, or copied and distributed at PTA or community events.
- Sample Flier
- Customizable Tool with Preset Stock Photos
- Customizable Tool with No Photos (add your own photos with Adobe Acrobat)
Member Perks We know people join PTA to support children and their schools. But PTA member perks can help make joining PTA an even greater value. Print or email this member perks flier and share the benefits with your members. Learn more about PTA Member Perks.
Graphics and Logos PTA connects families and schools, and your social media and website graphics can help reinforce that key message.
- Facebook Cover Image – Be sure to use your PTA unit logo as the Facebook profile image.
- Website Banners
- PTA Logo
Back-to-School Kit Plus, there are great resources available in the California State PTA Service Mailing Leadership Kit to help you kick off your PTA membership drive. National PTA also offers great online membership resources in the Back-to-School Kit.