VIA ZOOM ONLY
Zoom links will be sent to meeting registrants.
Council PTA Presidents and Unit Presidents: If you are unable to attend this meeting, please send another officer from your Council or Unit to attend in your place in order to assure that this meeting will meet quorum.
Non-voting delegates from any council or unit are welcome with prior approval from First District PTA President Jessica Sheen. Email Jessica at President@PTA1.org to receive a courtesy seat.
Click the links below to view each document
CALIFORNIA STATE PTA CONVENTION BUSINESS
Who should attend this meeting as a voting delegate?
- First District PTA Officers and Chairmen of Standing Committees
- All Council Presidents or their alternate from each association, selected by the association prior to the first meeting of the district
- All Unit Presidents or their alternate PLUS one (1) delegate or their alternate from each association, selected by the association prior to the first meeting of the district
- Immediate Past FDPTA President (unless elected or appointed to another office)
- All CAPTA and National PTA officers and chairmen residing in the district
Non-voting delegates from any council or unit are welcome! Please contact First District PTA President, Jessica Sheen, at President@PTA1.org to request a courtesy seat at this meeting.
What is the business of this meeting?
- Adopt Contracts & Financial Reports
- Announce and Present Memberships Awards, Commemorative Scholarship Awards, Honorary Service Awards, and Council and Unit Awards
- California State PTA Resolution – Plant-based Food Options at School Meals
What is due from my council or out-of-council unit at this meeting?
- Membership per capita (due monthly)
- Annual Historian Reports
- 2022 – 2023 Council and Unit Roster information in MyPTEZ Officer Contact System
- Council and Unit Presidents’ Quarterly Report
- Council / Unit Mid-Year Audits (Fiscal Year Ending 6/30)
- Founders’ Day Freewill Offerings (units and councils remit forwarded funds)