Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
601 W McKinley Ave, Pomona, CA 91768
Click the links below to view each document
Who should attend this meeting as a voting delegate?
Quorum (Association Meeting): 56 delegates representing 19 associations
- All Unit PTA Presidents OR their alternate PLUS one (1) delegate or alternate from each association.
- All Council PTA Presidents OR their alternate PLUS one (1) delegate or alternate.
- First District PTA Officers and Chairs of Standing Committees
- Immediate Past First District PTA President (unless elected or appointed to another office)
- All California State PTA and National PTA officers and chairmen residing in the PTA district.
Non-voting delegates from any council or unit are welcome! Please contact First District PTA President, Diane Hyland, at President@PTA1.org to request a courtesy seat at this meeting.
What is the business of this meeting?
- Approve Contracts & Financial Reports
- Ratify Presidential Appointments
What is due from my council or out-of-council unit at this meeting?
- Membership per capita (due monthly)
- Council President’s Report/Out-of-Council President’s Report