First District PTA Board Meeting
Via Zoom Meeting
9:00 am Check-in
9:30 am District meeting begins
All attendees must RSVP online. Zoom meeting details will be sent to you after you register for the meeting. Please click the link below to complete the RSVP form at Eventbrite.
This meeting will take place virtually via Zoom software. Click HERE to download Zoom for your computer or smartphone before the meeting.
Non-voting delegates from any council or unit are welcome with prior approval from First District PTA President Diane Hyland. Email Diane at President@PTA1.org to receive a courtesy seat.
Click the links below to view each document
Who should attend this meeting as a voting delegate?
- First District Officers and Chairmen of Standing Committees
- Council Presidents or designated representative from the Council board
- Out-of-Council (OOC) Unit Presidents or designated representative from the OOC Unit board
- Immediate Past FDPTA President (unless elected or appointed to another office)
- All CAPTA and National PTA officers and chairmen residing in the district
A courtesy seat may be granted to other Council & Unit leaders or guests with prior approval from the First District President. Email Diane Hyland at President@PTA1.org to arrange.
What is due from my council or out-of-council unit at this meeting?
- Membership per capita (due monthly)
- Council & Unit copies of IRS 990N/990EZ/990 (FYE 5/31)
- Council & Unit copies of state FTB Form 199N/199 (FYE 5/31)
- Council & Unit copies of RRF-1 form & CT-TR-1 form, if applicable (FYE 5/31)
- Liability Insurance Premiums – $ 258 for Units, $ 178 for Councils