Council PTA Presidents and Unit Presidents: If you are unable to attend this meeting, please send another officer from your Council or Unit to attend in your place in order to assure that this meeting will meet quorum.
Non-voting delegates from any council or unit are welcome with prior approval from First District PTA President Jessica Sheen. Email Jessica at President@PTA1.org to receive a courtesy seat.
Calling All Reflections & Arts Chairs!!
Please join us at our association meeting to learn more about the Reflections program and the process for this year’s entries!
Have you ever wondered what all the excitement is about with PTA Reflections?
Newcomers and seasoned chairs are invited to hear all the juicy details of our virtual Reflections program.
Come connect with your fellow PTAs through the Arts.
Hope to see you there!
Click the links below to view each document
Who should attend this meeting as a voting delegate?
- First District PTA Officers and Chairmen of Standing Committees
- All Council Presidents or their alternate from each association, selected by the association prior to the first meeting of the district
- All Unit Presidents or their alternate PLUS one (1) delegate or their alternate from each association, selected by the association prior to the first meeting of the district
- Immediate Past FDPTA President (unless elected or appointed to another office)
- All CAPTA and National PTA officers and chairmen residing in the district
Non-voting delegates from any council or unit are welcome! Please contact First District PTA President, Jessica Sheen, at President@PTA1.org to request a courtesy seat at this meeting.
What is the business of this meeting?
- Ratify election of officers
- Ratify presidential appointments
- Ratify district board appointments
- Adopt the First District PTA 2020-21 Year-end Audit
- Approve Financial Reports
What is due from my council or out-of-council unit at this meeting?
- Membership per capita (due monthly)
- Council and Unit Annual Financial Reports
- Council and Unit YE Audits (Fiscal YE 6/30)
- Council and Unit 2021 – 2022 Budgets
- Quarterly Council/Out-of-Council Presidents Reports