This meeting will take place virtually via Zoom software. Click HERE to download Zoom for your computer or smartphone before the meeting.
Council PTA Presidents and Unit Presidents: If you are unable to attend this meeting, please send another officer from your Council or Unit to attend in your place in order to assure that this meeting will meet quorum.
Non-voting delegates from any council or unit are welcome with prior approval from First District PTA President Diane Hyland. Email Diane at President@PTA1.org to receive a courtesy seat.
Who should attend this meeting as a voting delegate?
- First District Officers and Chairmen of Standing Committees
- Council Presidents or designated representative from the Council board
- Out-of-Council (OOC) Unit Presidents or designated representative from the OOC Unit board
- Immediate Past FDPTA President (unless elected or appointed to another office)
- All CAPTA and National PTA officers and chairmen residing in the district
A courtesy seat may be granted to other Council & Unit leaders or guests with prior approval from the First District President.
What is due from my council or out-of-council unit at this meeting?
- Membership per capita (due monthly)
- Council/Unit Mid-Year Audits (FYE 5/31)
- Council & Unit copies of IRS 990N/990EZ/990
- Council & Unit copies of state FTB form 199N/199
- Council & Unit copies of RRF-1 form & CT-TR1 form, if applicable
- Liability Insurance Premiums – $ 258 for Units, $ 178 for Councils