Due to First District PTA October 25th
UNITS – $258
COUNCILS – $178
California State PTA is committed to giving you the most up-to-date information about coronavirus. Please visit the California State PTA website HERE to find information about:
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- School closures
- Convention 2021 update
- PTA state office update
If you are a PTA leader looking for information about how to handle meetings, elections, and financial transactions during the coronavirus outbreak, visit the Resources for Leaders page.
If you are looking for distance-learning resources and ideas, visit the Resources for Parents and Families page.
If you are looking for legislation enacted to help those affected by the coronavirus, please visit the Enacted Legislation page.
Insurance: We’ve Got Your PTA Covered
California State PTA is committed to ensuring you have the best possible insurance coverage and service to protect your unit and your members. The 2020 Insurance Guide is here! Download the current guide here to learn more about how California State PTA-provided insurance protects your PTA.
California State PTA is committed to ensuring you have the best possible insurance coverage and service to protect your unit and your members. Our insurance broker is AIM (Association Insurance Management Inc.), who works to ensure that our PTAs are receiving the best coverage for their premium costs. Coverage features include:
- Broad coverage for events without the need for underwriting or additional premium on a case-by-case basis
- $1 million limit per PTA for Directors & Officers coverage
- Under General Liability, fire damage coverage of $1 million
- No to low deductibles on all included coverages
- Additional activities such as certain types of inflatables, bounce houses and carnivals are included in the standard coverage; however, please consult and follow California State PTA guidelines as outlined in the Toolkit and the Insurance Guide
Have a question about your insurance? The Insurance Guide, FAQs, contact information for PTA’s insurance broker, and additional information can be found at www.capta.org/insurance.