Click HERE to download Zoom for your computer or smartphone.
Who should attend this meeting?
VOTING DELEGATES PER FIRST DISTRICT PTA BYLAWS
- First District PTA Officers
- First District PTA Chairmen of Standing Committees
- All Council Presidents*
- All Unit Presidents*
- One (1) delegate OR their alternate from each unit and council association (Delegate must be selected by the unit’s association prior to the District Association meeting.)
- All CAPTA and National PTA officers and chairmen residing in the district
* IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING ON BEHALF OF YOUR UNIT OR COUNCIL, PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER ELECTED OFFICER ATTEND ON YOUR BEHALF. Questions about who to invite from your Council or Unit to this meeting? Email us at President@PTA1.org.
QUORUM: Fifty-four (54) voting members representing nineteen (19) associations
What is due from my council or out-of-council unit on or before May 18th?
- Mid-year Audits
- Annual Historian Reports
- President’s Quarterly Report for April 2020
This meeting will be a virtual meeting using Zoom. Click HERE to download Zoom for your computer or smartphone.
If you serve on more than one PTA/PTSA board and you are attending our meeting as a VOTING delegate, when you RSVP, please select the PTA/PTSA you are representing and voting on behalf of.
For example, if you are a unit board member and council board member, but you are voting on behalf of your UNIT, select “Unit PTA/PTSA”, then select the name of the PTA/PTSA you are representing from the dropdown menu.
Non-voting delegates from any council or unit are welcome with prior approval from First District PTA President Diane Hyland. Email Diane at President@PTA1.org to receive a courtesy seat.